.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Still here

I got permission to continue using the borrowed monitor until I can get it replaced, which is a huge relief. I also, instead of canceling the DSL, signed up for an account that has a slower data transfer rate and a one year's contract, but costs half as much, which makes it a better fit for my budget.

Yesterday was my birthday, making me 4 dozen years old. I got calls from my mother & two brothers, ex-wife and oldest son, and the Significant Other, plus 3 e-cards. One of them was the funniest and liveliest birthday celebration I've had in years. I made myself a root beer float for dessert.

I've been pondering on the topic of words spoken in anger, and I'm thinking about drafting an article on the subject.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?