.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Quiet preparation

I got a couple of belated birthday calls last night, from more of my brothers. Yesterday was more or less a quiet day; I got some groceries, worked on my knowledge base, and did some cleaning up of the living rooom and filing paperwork. I also spent a good part of the afternoon monitoring the process of checking the hard drive on my computer for errors: I wanted a thorough scan, since it's been two years since I did used it. No errors reported, so next I'm going to defragment the disk to see if I can improve its performance. There are still a few glitches in the system's operation, but fixing them is beyond my knowledge.

I went to the dentist this morning and had another tooth pulled, in preparation for a temporary partial upper plate that I'm going to have fitted next week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?