.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Me oh my

Has it really been almost a week since I updated? I didn't mention, in my account of the summer, that I took a couple of trips to Washington, DC; saw the White House and took a couple of trips up and down the National Mall, from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial, back up to the Capitol, and back to the Washington Monument again. We saw the National Archives, and Air and Space Museum, and a few other sites. The second trip was a bit shorter, we rode the Metro from Pentagon City into the downtown area and back, and spent most of the day in the Air and Space Museum and the Natural History Museum.

on Monday, we drove into the Baltimore-Washington Airport, and put my son back on the plane to Utah, where he will be going to school starting next week. I've been working on developing my web site, and resuming other activities such as getting glasses and dental work done. I'm just making forward progress, a little at a time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?