.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Semi-Mobile

Thursday afternoon I got some friends to help and we went up to Pennsylvania to get my car and bring it back. It's in fine condition, except for a few minor repairs, and is legally insured, registered, and sitting in the parking lot of my apartment complex. It's legal (though I do need to get it inspected in West Virginia this week), but I'm not...I still need to wait out the bureaucratic delays for getting my driver's license. With a place to live, a telephone, and a car, I can just about rejoin society.
I have several bits of personal business I'm still working on, and also preparing for an extended and long-overdue trip west to visit family next month. That's...eep...only two weeks away. Time is ticking away from me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?