.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Speeding by

Over the past month or so, there has been a new source of vim, vigor, and vitality in my life. I'm not ready to say more, but I am moving along with much more good cheer and energy than I'm used to, and in the process taking more steps to work towards my various goals, major and minor, and those necessary steps aren't nearly so much a burden as I've sometimes found them.
I'm been getting some long-overdue dental work done, among other things. Forward progress isn't so much a matter of giant leaps (Although I've had a few of those), as it is a matter of small but necessary steps.
At times, I've been in situations where these small necessary steps were just necessary, survival routine and drudgery. It makes a difference when they represent noticeably measurable parts of a plan. and it's nice to be able to look back and seen them as accomblishments, rather than just an indicator that it's time for the next chore.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?