.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Studying good

About a week ago, a seed that's been sitting in an obscure corner of my mind sprouted.
I was thinking of an incident in the Book of Mormon (Mosiah 13:11, where Noah's priests are rebuked for having studied and taught iniquity the most part of their lives. I haven't done that, but it occurs to me that in my various studies, I've rather neglected the study of righteousness. By that I mean the practice of doing good. Too often, even if I would want to help people, I don't know how. So, I've begun thinking of ways I can do this.

Every so often, when I've been thinking about doing things for some time, I suddently and without much warning get up and move into action. I decided to go in and see the local WV Division of Rehabilitiation services. It seems they're out of funding for the year and although there are some things they might be able to help me with, it won't be until summer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?