.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Non-negativism

I often suppose that I tend to be negative about what's going on in my life from day to day, looking at the down side of things. Sometines, it's difficult finding something to say that's positive or encouraging. I think the term "positivism" is already taken.

One of my roommates did something very nice for me. I had broken a part of the frame of my glasses that holds the lens in and had no way to replace it. This week he took them to some optical store, with intentions of replacing the frame, but apparently it turned out to be cheaper to repair them. So, after about 3 months, I can see again. At distance, that is; I can read close up better without my glasses than with them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?