.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

More of same

Minimal progress, really. I was reading the message boards on gamedev.net, added a few topics to my discussion of government for Independent Learning, and started doing some design work on a program that would impliment the ideas I'm discussing on the Virtual World Building. Besides watching the Winter Olympics in the evening, and thinking about my life ouside the various projects I am involved in, I don't have much to report.
Although, there are other odds and ends I look at from time to time: a lawsuit one of my roommates is involved in, Cheney's nunting accident, the causes of procrastination, a chess game, a couple of upcoming appointments, and more I don't remember at the moment but may well float to the surface in the middle of the night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?