.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Insomnia

Quite frequently when I gat involved in something during the day, I find that I can't let it go when I go to bed. I either can't get to sleep at all, or I get up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. If helps if I can get up and write it down...but that kills a couple of hours of sleep time, and I either wake up late, or if I have to get up, wind up making up for it with a nap.
Can't sleep at night, can't stay awake during the day is one of my chronic complaints. Not sure what to do about it? It would be nice if I had more control over the sleep switch in my brain, but...we all have our difficulties. This time, what kept my up was my world-building, but it could have been jaut about anything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?