.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Catch that day! It's getting away!

I had a couple of appointments that threw off my schedule yesterday, and a couple of topics on a forum where I regularly visit. A question by someone about how learning and study can (but doesn't always) lead people astray, another question about asking for help, and another about studies of DNA & American Indians, ate half the day and gave me reason to ponder about some of my own behavior.
I'm not one who asks for help much. There are many reasons, one of them being that I'm a bit defiant about asking anything at all from those who have accused me of wilfully depending on others (such as themselves).
In the meantime, I'm itching to make more progress on my Independent Learning and VWB blogs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?