.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Same, same

I've been involved on work related to my knowledge base and the Independent Learning blog. I finally put a link to it here, so anyone that wants to can see what I've been doing on that subject. There is a site, called the truth laid bear that rates blogs by popularity. "Independent Learning" is a Multicellular Microorganism, since one person has linked to it, while "From the Ground" wasn't even listed. I've added it to the ones it checks, but it's probably going to rate as an "Insignificant Microbe".

I've checked out the next two Anne Perry novels, and have started "Death in the Devil's Acre". I also picked up an SF work I haven't read, "Glory Season" by David Brin.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?