.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Mid-January

At Church Sunday, a couple invited me to go with them on the next trip to the Washington DC Temple on Jan 28. I'll just get to go to the Vistor's center, but I'm looking forward to it.

I went to the local library to pick up then next two Anne Perry books, "Paragon Walk" and "Resurrection Row". I found also "Elantris", the first work by a new writer named Brandon Sanderson, and "Savage Messiah:, the fourth in a series by ... Newcomb. I've finished three of them, but not the other one yet.

Yesterday the local library was closed, but the University library opened at 1 pm. I didn't do much to notice MLK Day, except study. I've been rewriting overviews of subjects, lately concentrating on history, rather than breaking new ground.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?