.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Catching up

I'v recently decided, once again, to modify my approach to the knowledge base. I've been trying it from the ground up, and it's just not working. I decided to do another high-level down approach, which is going much more smoothly. I've been more active on the Independent Learning site this week.

I finished "Rutland Place" and "bluegate Fields" by Ann Merry, and just finished reading "The Eternity Artifact" by L.E. Modessit, so it's back to the local public library for another round. I haven't been listening to any music, though.

Every once in a while one of my sisters-in-law forwards an e-mail from one of her friends or relatives. I hadn't heard from her in a while, but just got one. It's related to the depressive anger I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Am I feeding the anger, or feeding the better side of my nature? I'm not a good judge, but I'm working on feeding the better side.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?