.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Anxiety attacks

I didn't even have a name for them, but now that I'm in the middle of one, it's not an unfamiliar sensation. I have an idea what triggers them, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it right now.

I've basically run through all the SF in the local library, so I'm sort of waiting for new books to come out, which doesn't happen nearly often enough for my taste (I can read a lot faster than I can write). I've decided, as a break from that, to start rereading some mysteries. A while ago I ran across Anne Perry and have read most of hers, so I thought maybe I'd start over with "The Cater Street Hangman", her first.

For quite some time, I've beek kicking around ideas of developing a computer game, although I don't quite have the computer skills (or the hardware, anymore) to carry ot off. I encountered a site for game developers, and decided to post an introduction in their "Help wanted". So far, looks but no responses. It's a common and frustrating experience. I'm just about convinced I couldn't sell ice at the equator.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?