.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Getting interesting

My activities are getting a little bit more hectic. I'm starting to have to cut back on a few such as whole afternoons reading SF&F, because there are other things I want to get accomplished. After working on some writing exercises this week, I find that I have a whole lot of stories stored in my brain waiting for expression. A lot of difficult experiences I've gone through have had time to compost, so to speak. I don't think I'll ever become a great artist; some of what I'm doing is semi-directed doodling. And there are several other "projects" I have in mind. But I'd rather report on what I have managed to accomplish rather than describe intentions. But more good things are starting to happen than I can describe right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?