.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Midweek already?

My chess partner suggested, halfway seriously, that there could be a niche for a Mormon stand-up comic. I came up with a few gags, and I could create, or borrow, or steal more of them. I was more amused by the idea than anything else, but trying to come up with some good ones gave me a smile for a day or two.

I have an aunt and some cousins that live in Louisiana, so I was afraid they might have gotten hit by Katrina. Apparently it missed them; they got lots of wind and rain, but no flying roofs.

Ever since I took a US geography class about 5 years ago, I've considered New Orleans a disaster waiting to happen. Apparently it has, and I'm not certain that it will ever fully recover.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?