.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 19, 2004

 

More subjects

I set aside the work on physics for a while, and moved on to finish the rewrite of earth science. I'm not as interested in earth science as I am in other areas, but buried among the topics is the possibility of focusing on North America more closely, as a lead-in to other subjects.

I made rather more progress on reviewing elements of culture and society. Doing more work on language learning, picking up my studies of mathematics, and dusting off some of my ideas on education are some of the things I need to work on. I started a review of the world's largest corporations, and again I was rather disappointed at how little progress this yields. I'm going to have to do some comparative statistics on these, by nations and industrial sectors, in order to make much progress.

I'm going to start spending a little time on reviewing my spanish and picking up a little vocabulary in other language, at www.mylanguageexchange.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?