.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 

More steps

I tried to get a state picture ID today, but I need some proof of residency documents. One of them that I can get is a Voter registration card: I tried to register before the election, but apparently my registration got lost somewhere. The County clerk's office hasn't caught up on all the post-election work, so it may be a little while before I get that.

I made a little progress in my review of mechanics, and added more information on some of the elements. The next step will be to expand my list of compounds and look up some of their properties. I also tried out my scheme for conversion from standard astronomical directions to the 3-dimensional coordinates I am using in my galactic map. I kept making mistakes, so it took a lot more work than I expected, but I finally got my directions to match the sky map, so I can start plotting the location of more stars, once I get this summarized and organized. But there are other topics that are more useful than this.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?