.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 25, 2004

 

Aurora II

Aurora has been something of a disappointment, although it could be my own shyness.
It seems to be difficult, unless one already has family, business, church, or other social connections in a particular town, to make any. Money helps, somewhat.

I've been feeling rather lethargic since I got here; even a good night's sleep didn't help much. After a long day in the library yesterday, I wandered over to the magic show, which was the main A'ror'n days event, about the time it was closing, and hardly managed to speak to anyone. I visited the Edgerton Explorit Center, which was interesting, but not as much as I had hoped. Next door to it is the Plainsman museum, which I didn't see. I may not get far today, although I would like to make it to York by 10 AM Sunday so I can attend church.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?